Gently squeeze out the excess water and blot with a cotton towel. Use a large wide tooth comb to detangle and straighten while extensions are damp.
Laced Hair can be styled using a boar's hair bristle brush( wet brush), Flat iron, or curling iron.
Brush regularly (while brushing, hold base of scalp where the extensions adhere to the natural hair with opposite hand)
For best results, we recommend the following when caring for your extensions:
- Use only sulfate-free and paraben-free products
- Use spray leave-in-conditioner or moisturizer on extensions to keep from tangling or drying out
- Braid extensions before sleeping or bed
- Sleep on silk pillow
For all water activities we suggest you do the following to protect your hair:
- Get your hair wet before entering an ocean, lake or pool.
- We suggest you also comb and braid your hair before entering the water.
- Rising immediately after leaving the water.
- For an extra measure wash with a clarifying shampoo after water activities.
Coloring & Toning
We do not suggest dying our extensions, as it can change or alter the integrity of the extensions. If you do choose to dye Laced Hair Extensions, our suggestion would be to use a demi or semi permanent color. If you chose to tone please watch carefully. All coloring done to Laced Hair extensions should be done by a licensed professional. Laced Hair Salon does offer custom coloring for a small charge.