Just like our Laced Hair Hand Tied Wefts they are sewn together by hand, making the weft portion of the hair much thinner than Machine Sewn Wefts.
- Weight of hair per bag: 56g
- Suggested touch up ever 4-6 weeks
- Hair can be reused
- 4 pre-cut wefts per bag
- DO NOT CUT the weft. If weft is cut, it will come undone
- To change the length of the weft, fold over hair to the length desired
Orders are processed Monday through Friday excluding weekends and holidays. Most in-stock items ship in 1-2 business days. Tracking information is sent via email on the day that the order is shipped out. All estimated delivery windows presented at checkout should be calculated from the actual ship date, which will be the day the customer receives their tracking number via email.
We do not offer shipping outside of Canada at this time. For shipping to countries other than Canada, please shop our US site at lacehair.com, where we offer worldwide shipping options.
If a customer error in the shipping address is made during the checkout process (eg, incorrect/incomplete address), customers must contact Laced Hair via Support@lacedhair.com within one hour after the order is placed for correction. Otherwise once shipped the customer must contact the carrier to have changes made.
Laced Hair is not responsible for lost, stolen or mishandled packages (eg,damanged/opened parcels) during the delivery process.
Laced Hair is not responsible for packages delayed in transit. This includes the Holiday season.
The shipping cost for orders is non refundable.
Gently squeeze out the excess water and blot with a cotton towel. Use a large wide tooth comb to detangle and straighten while extensions are damp.
Laced Hair can be styled using a boar's hair bristle brush( wet brush), Flat iron, or curling iron.
Brush regularly (while brushing, hold base of scalp where the extensions adhere to the natural hair with opposite hand)
For best results, we recommend the following when caring for your extensions:
- Use only sulfate-free and paraben-free products
- Use spray leave-in-conditioner or moisturizer on extensions to keep from tangling or drying out
- Braid extensions before sleeping or bed
- Sleep on silk pillow
For all water activities we suggest you do the following to protect your hair:
- Get your hair wet before entering an ocean, lake or pool.
- We suggest you also comb and braid your hair before entering the water.
- Rising immediately after leaving the water.
- For an extra measure wash with a clarifying shampoo after water activities.
Coloring & Toning
We do not suggest dying our extensions, as it can change or alter the integrity of the extensions. If you do choose to dye Laced Hair Extensions, our suggestion would be to use a demi or semi permanent color. If you chose to tone please watch carefully. All coloring done to Laced Hair extensions should be done by a licensed professional. Laced Hair Salon does offer custom coloring for a small charge.