Date: Monday, November 29, 2021
Time: 9:30am—5:00pm (light breakfast and lunch served)
Laced Hair Canada
10047 80th Avenue
The Laced Hair Beaded Weft Training Course is a hands-on training designed to teach students two of the hottest extension application methods: Hand Tied Beaded Weft and Machine Sewn Beaded Weft.
- The correct consultation for proper extension placement
- How to apply extensions without glue or heat
- How to properly maintain hair extensions
- How to shape and blend hair extensions
- How to remove and reinstall the same extensions
- How to achieve the perfect color match
Course Includes extension kit with all of the tools needed including:
- Laced Hair Tote
- Laced Hair Academy Training Manual
- Laced Hair Mannequin head
- Laced Hair Hat
- Laced Hair Cape
- Laced Hair Pop Socket
- Laced Hair Flat Tool (Stainless Steel)
- Laced Hair Color Swatch
- Laced Hair Beads
- Laced Hair Weaving Thread
- Laced Hair Weaving Needle
- Laced Hair Grippers
- Laced Hair Scissors
- Laced Hair Shirt
- Laced Hair Single and Double-Sided Re-Tabs
- Wire Threader
- Teasing Comb
- 3 Packs of Sample Hair for Practice
Orders are processed Monday through Friday excluding weekends and holidays. Most in-stock items ship in 1-2 business days. Tracking information is sent via email on the day that the order is shipped out. All estimated delivery windows presented at checkout should be calculated from the actual ship date, which will be the day the customer receives their tracking number via email.
We do not offer shipping outside of Canada at this time. For shipping to countries other than Canada, please shop our US site at lacehair.com, where we offer worldwide shipping options.
If a customer error in the shipping address is made during the checkout process (eg, incorrect/incomplete address), customers must contact Laced Hair via Support@lacedhair.com within one hour after the order is placed for correction. Otherwise once shipped the customer must contact the carrier to have changes made.
Laced Hair is not responsible for lost, stolen or mishandled packages (eg,damanged/opened parcels) during the delivery process.
Laced Hair is not responsible for packages delayed in transit. This includes the Holiday season.
The shipping cost for orders is non refundable.